Country Operations Manager - Food Service
Excellent opportunity with a multinational brand in the QSR industry
Candidates must have experience in Operations Management
About Our Client
Our client is a global food service chain
The role of Country Operations Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
- Design and implement the Country Operations department strategy and roadmap to support in setting / updating OFD's strategy
- Contribute key insights to the Operations division's annual planning and budgeting cycle and provide advice and recommendations to the Country Operations department's annual financial plan, resource requirements and budget control report
- Oversee restaurant operations for each brand across all geographies within the assigned region, ensuring delivery standards are adhered to
- Ensure plans are in place for inventory supply and other service providers (utilities, licenses etc.) for business continuity
- Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviours and basic people minimums necessary to gain commitment from Crew, Store Managers, Operations Manager, Operations Consultants and all employees.
- Coordinates implementation and execution of new products and processes consistently within the country.
- Consults and is accountable for creating a positive work environment while working shoulder-to-shoulder with the Operations Managers, Operations Consultants, and Store Management teams to create and accomplish business and profit plan objectives.
- Identify home delivery partners and channels for increasing sales through delivery
- Enter into negotiations for partnerships with delivery channels as per brand strategy
- Monitor call center operations to ensure feedback is captured and actioned upon in a timely manner
- Uses all informational resources available such as Gap Analysis, and Customer Satisfaction Measurement etc., to identify opportunities and threats to build a business plan to optimize market potential.
- Ensures that restaurants are appropriately staffed with competent Crew and Store Managers.
- Develops and executes reinvestment plans on an annual basis to include opening new restaurants, re-builds, remodels, equipment purchases, etc.
- Partners with the HR Manager to ensure the objectives of an annual Succession Plan / People Plan are met.
- Develops, trains, and contributes to continuously improving the knowledge, skills, and abilities of his respective teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid services in Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and Casual Dining
- must be used to managing Master franchises
- Must have experience in managing Finance, HR & Operations, Maintenance, Marketing and Supply Chain.
- Must have commercial acumen i.e. fully accountable for his P&L and his country (driving sales)
- Preference to have experience within the region (open to people with no regional experience)
What's on Offer
SAR 40,000 - SAR 50,000 + Benefits