- Country Manager for a global company
- PnL full responsibility
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company specilized in consumer health care.
The country manager will be fully responsible of managing distributors and accounts (Pharmacy chains and any other retail channels).
The country manager is responsible for managing all operations and is fully responsible for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
The country manager will be fully involved in marketing activities, communication and warehousing. It is up to him to ensure that all aspects of the business operate smoothly.The country manager will be responsible of managing a well established team of medical representatives.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ year's experience in sales management or commercial, preferably in consumer health or pharmaceutical field.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, life science is required.
- MBA is a plus.
- Arabic & English fluency is a must.
- Qatar Country experience is a MUST.
- Managerial experience is 5 year or overall experience 10 year including at least 5 year in managerial position.
What's on Offer
- Join a leading global company and having the responsibility of a whole country as a commercial territory.
- Getting the opportunity to coach and manage a well established team of medical representatives.