Customer Marketing Manager (M/F) - Egypt
- Trade Marketing experience in Egypt compulsory
- Experience in the FMCG sector mandatory
About Our Client
Our client is a global key player in the cosmetics industry. As part of its North African growth strategy, we are looking for a Shopper and Customer Marketing Manager Egypt based in Cairo.
Based in Cairo, you report to the Country Manager and play a key role in achieving sales targets & growth within Egypt through your marketing actions.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Developing and implementing BTL strategies within brands guidelines as well as customer's & shopper's expectations,
- Maximizing off-take on the company brands through developing best in class point of sales management (POSM) with regional Brand Managers & Sales managers,
- Assisting Country manager and Regional Sales Managers to set POSM allocations by market through brand guidelines and sales feedback,
- Developing and planning sales and merchandising tools for the company brands,
- Delivering the following in the country : Launch support, promotion planning & analysis, distribution & share gap, analysis & necessary training to partner and customer teams,
- Developing brand and channel related POS solutions to support sales packages offered to the trade in a competitive and displayable manner,
- Holding detailed and updated tracker for all POSM and store branding activities across the trade and develop rebranding based on annual Marketing plans,
- Developing sales presenters & road shows for partners' sales teams whenever needed,
- Conducting periodic trade visit to assess new launch implementations in key markets,
- Developing yearly promotional plan on brand level at country level in line with guidelines,
- Working with procurement department to ensure promotional packaging & POS production,
- Ensuring packaging quality is always best in class compared to competition,
- Efficiently tracking & managing promotion and ensure company cost policies are applied,
- Ensuring promotions' evaluation through estimated ROI, IMS figures, market data readings when applicable.
The Successful Applicant
You have a BA in Business Administration from a recognized University and a minimum of four years' experience at a Trade Marketing position among multinational companies of the FMCG sector having overseen Egypt. Your ability to drive projects and knowledge of Spaceman or Market Data software will help you succeed in this position. You have undisputed renown in working autonomously with strong management skills. Finally, you are fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Attractive local salary and package