Data Analyst - CRM
Exciting new opportunity to join a growing marketing Data team
Play a critical role in defining Digital Marketing initiatives via Data Analysis
About Our Client
This is a leading organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new initiatives and resources, as well as constant improvements and enhancements with a clear direction of only securing the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision and build for the future.
- Support the marketing team to define and enable use cases to support a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
- Helping the team identify potential focus areas for testing to autonomously operate the CRM function in addition to liaising with other departments within the business to drive the defined roadmap.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present second order insights clearly and simply to the team.
- Develop understanding of current product lines and business processes to extend an innovative and digitally enabled work ethic.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with at least 4 years' experience in providing recommendations and insights via data analysis.
- Strong experience presenting data visualisation dashboards to senior stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate and promote data driven initiatives within a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects rewarded with a tax-free salary and family benefits
- Chance to lead critical initiatives with stakeholders of the highest calibre