- Exciting opportunity to work with a one of a kind business within their field.
- A critical role in the direction & development of a new look Analytics function.
About Our Client
A growing organisation that is continuously investing in new technologies and high-calibre individuals to build quality products that enhance customer experiences within their sector.
- Develops analytical frameworks, road-maps, and metrics for the team and broader organisation of resources.
- You would act as the Subject Matter Expert in all things Data within the business from continuously looking to develop new ways of utilising data whilst moving towards a data driven company, stakeholder management and business decisions.
- Help direct the shift from the current narrow focus for data and build a road-map that allows the full utilisation of data in the most widely set and innovative manner, catering to Operations, Intelligence, Consulting, Finance, Growth, Product and more.
- Continue to build, demonstrate, and improve their capability to deliver analytic insights and solutions to several business domains including the above.
- Demonstrate use of data visualisation (Power BI, Tableau, etc), and bring about new analytics tools to mine and derive the most accurate business insights from large amounts of readily available data.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in a quantitative field such as Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Analytics, Management/Business Information Systems (or related degree).
- At least 6 year's experience, 2 years of which in a leadership role within the Analytics, Business Intelligence and/or Insights field.
- Industry experience within eCommerce, Life Sciences, Biotechnology or Health-care is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Attractive tax-free salary and benefits. Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.