Data Architect - Azure
Truly exciting opportunity to work on a variety of cutting edge projects
Must have strong experience in working with Microsoft Azure Data platforms
About Our Client
Organisation going through an exciting transformation phase in their data department.
- Design, implement, and manage the enterprise hybrid cloud data ecosystem.
- Drive modern data industry best practices in management and reporting of data.
- Partner with various teams to define and execute data acquisition, transformation, processing and make data actionable for operational and analytics initiatives.
- Lead data driven insights & innovation to support the data needs for commercial and operational projects.
- Set-up standards for maintaining and improving data integrity, quality, delivery and security.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to architect the entire data ecosystem with flows and dependencies across numerous internal systems and new cloud applications.
- Strong experience with Azure data platform. (eg. Azure SQL, CosmosDB, Data Factory, AzureDevOps etc.)
- Proficiency in MS SQL Server databases and Strong SQL development skills using SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures.
- Excellent data management, data governances skills and analytical thinking capabilities.
- Experience with data integration tools such as SSIS and hand-coded SQL.
- Knowledgeable of cloud and hybrid-cloud implementations including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Big Data technologies (eg. Spark, Hadoop, Hive, HBASE, Kafka, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in Visualisation and Reporting Tools including MS Power BI is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Attractive tax-free salary
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of cloud technology adoption
- Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation