- Exciting opportunity with one of the top employers in the Middle East.
- Must have Data Architecture & Engineering experience from a reputable firm.
About Our Client
A well-established organisation with a diverse culture. This organisation strives to be an industry leader by constantly investing in new talent, new technologies and new data-related strategies.
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses.
- Defining the data architecture framework, standards, and principles, including modeling, metadata, security, reference data such as product codes and client categories, and master data such as clients, vendors, materials, and employees.
- Architect, create, maintain, and optimise data pipelines as workloads move from development to production for specific use cases.
- Builds, manages, and optimises data pipelines and then moves these data pipelines effectively into production for key data and analytics consumers that need curated data for data and analytics use cases.
- Maintain and manage a Data Architectural Blueprint for the entire business and define ways to easily re-use data across various functional areas.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- At least 7 years' experience with at least 5 years dedicated to information system design or data architecture within a complex, recognisable organisation.
- Experience with enterprise data management technologies, including database platforms, ETL tools, and SQL and other related technologies.
What's on Offer
- Attractive tax-free salary and benefits and an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing organisations in the Middle East.