- An opportunity to work within a growing Data Engineering & Intelligence team
- To improv enterprise-wide data access to facilitate key data-driven projects
About Our Client
A top employer in the Middle East that is currently investing in new talent, technologies, and data-related strategies
- Experience across a wide range of technologies within a Hadoop ecosystem such as Spark and Kafka.
- Provide guidance on suitable options, designing and creating data pipeline for analytical solutions data lake/data warehouses to specific microservices.
- Create and modify computer programs to extract information from various databases.
- Interact with data scientists and translators to understand how data needs to be converted, loaded, and presented.
- Produce data through complex SQL and other programming tools and develop reports, dashboards to feed into weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Ability to work additional tools, technologies, and programming languages such as Alteryx, FTP, TSQL, Webservices, Tableau and Power BI, ARC GIS.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's BS/BA or potentially master's certificate in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Math or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 8 years' experience with data analysis and preparation, including considerable experience with big data platform such as Hadoop, Map Reduce, Spark, Hive, Kafka and Flink etc.
- Proficient SQL skills and experience in working with Hadoop, Hive, Map Reduce, Teradata, QSTK, R, Python, C# and Java. put away strategies, capacities, cursors, client characterised capacities, triggers, list, see).
What's on Offer
- Attractive tax-free salary and benefits. Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing organisations in the Middle East.