To work within a growing Data Engineering and Analytics team.
Critical role in expanding the roadmap for data platform related developments.
About Our Client
A leading solutions provider in the Middle East with incredibly exciting plans to grow and develop into a region-wide leader in their field.
- Experience building and optimising data pipelines, architectures and data sets using AWS tools.
- Leverage Hadoop ecosystem knowledge to design and develop capabilities to deliver innovative and improved data solutions.
- Build processes supporting data transformation and data structures in a modern cloud-based data warehousing environment alongside a wide range technology.
- Build scalable ETL pipelines to ingest data from a variety of data sources, identify critical data elements and define data quality rules.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with the different interfacing platform development teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with at least 5 years' experience in a Data Engineer role.
- Be able to demonstrate strong technical experience using a wide variety of technologies in environments such as Hadoop, AWS and Azure.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate and recommend innovative data solutions.
What's on Offer
In addition to a fantastic Data Engineer opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.