- Contribute to the implementation of a large-scale data engineering strategy.
- Spearhead data integration capability & initiatives for a high impact business.
About Our Client
A government organisation in the UAE that has heavily invested in their data capability, now looking to expand their data governance & management team.
- Act as a Project Manager to ensure all engagements are on track, representing the Data Engineering team.
- Design and development of data pipelines, storage, integration and flow ensuring that various internal business units are able to extract, transform and load data.
- Establish the most accurate metrics & KPI's for the data engineering capabilities including ETL, turnaround time, etc.
- Demonstrate strong SQL & big data technology programming to continue to optimise and customise ETL related capability.
- Have experience in data manipulation and data wrangling to generate required datasets.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 6 years' experience as a Data engineer, with at least 2 in a management position.
- Must have strong experience in defining and development of key metrics, objectives and plans across various data engineering related activities.
- UAE National are encouraged to apply.
- You need to be willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a top-calibre organisation with exposure to exciting and advanced data-driven projects.