- Exciting opportunity with one of the top employers in the Middle East.
- Experience implementing enterprise-wide Data governance & quality policies.
About Our Client
A well-established organisation with a diverse culture. This organisation strives to be an industry leader by constantly investing in new talent, new technologies and new data-related strategies.
- Work closely with Business and Functional area leadership to be able to act as a point of contact for any governance, data quality and protection escalations.
- Lead the enterprise data governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities as the business develops data-based capabilities.
- Continuously work towards the aim to improve the quality and value of core data assets.
- Implement data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the functional areas as well as the wider business.
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders and provide progression on the data governance roadmap and ensure policies around business-critical data are clearly defined for all functional areas.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- At least 7 years' experience in a major reputable organisation, with large-scale data or project management and oversight experience.
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection.
- Excellent technical abilities, strong communication skills, effective analytical abilities, and strong project management skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive tax-free salary and benefits and an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing organisations in the Middle East.