Data Insights Manager
You will establish and drive the Data Analytics vision, strategy, and roadmap.
Must have successfully deployed end-to-end Enterprise Data Insights solutions.
About Our Client
Our client is a government organization that are currently going through some exciting changes.
- Represent the business in optimising the customer data and BI tools with a focus on improving the quality, efficiency, and flexibility.
- Establish and maintain governance, standards, policy and processes around data and Business Intelligence (BI).
- Ensure historical and future data is sourced, structured, and integrated to meet current and future business reporting needs, including a single customer view.
- Work with digital and technology PMO to report and prioritize BI and data initiatives.
- Work with IT service delivery to ensure effective hand over of new BI services or products operations.
- Work with business stakeholders to facilitate and promote change because of new BI and data initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 8 years working knowledge of business intelligence (BI) strategy, solutions design and implementation.
- Strong experience in data analytics within an enterprise environment, with experience in designing and deploying data visualisation dashboards.
- Experience in engagement with multiple management levels across technical users and business units.
- Strong articulator with the proven ability to interact, negotiate with and professionally influence senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a leading Middle East organisation in their field
- Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects
- Work with the leading tools and top professionals in their field
- Generous tax-free salary