Data Management Analyst
You will be responsible for the data management and quality activities.
Must have experienced with Static Data within the Financial Services industry.
About Our Client
A leading, prestigious financial services business with exceptionally high turnover globally who pride themselves on their corporate sophistication and forward-thinking approach.
- Manage and document all data management procedures for all daily tasks, provide clear direction and next steps of data related activities.
- Work with relevant senior stakeholders to review data integrity on a regular basis, identifying the accurate validation rules in order to highlight any issues.
- Liaise with the support team and contribute in the testing of current systems or professes to understand existing data related shortcomings and recommend solutions when applicable.
- Continuously communicate and work alongside relevant teams to ensure all data attributed and accurately captured and documented.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in computer science with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Extensive experience in collecting and analysing static data within the financial services industry.
- Act as the single point of contact for various internal stakeholders in regards to any data related issues.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a leading Middle East organisation in their field
- Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects
- Generous tax-free salary
- Relocation and family benefits