Data Scientist - AI and ML
To work within a growing Data Intelligence Platform team.
Critical role in expanding the roadmap for data platform related developments.
About Our Client
One of the largest financial institutions within the Middle East that are now looking to grow their Data capability in the region.
- Build/prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop comprehensive understanding of data structures and metrics, advocating for changes for system development
- Strong programming skills on Analytical tools, languages and libraries (e.g. CDSW, SAS, MATLAB, Python, R, Apache Mahout, Scikit-learn).
- Hands-on experience with any of big data platforms: Cloudera, Apache Spark, Map Reduce, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience working with cloud-based Analytics Data Warehouse such as Big Query, Redshift, S4Hana
- Good Experience with one or more data visualization tools: Cognos, Tableau, Power BI
- Build and deepen relationships with strategic stakeholders to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions
- Interact with multiple k leaders and teams, and work with data custodians, architects, data scientists and business product owners to identify opportunities for design and to assess improvements for products
- Proficient in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in applied machine/ deep learning with relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering/Statistics (preferably from a well accredited university)
- Expertise in fields such as Mathematical Statistics, Machine Learning Systems and Automated Reasoning Algorithmic Solutions
- Good foundation in Algorithm Analysis & Design Strong in Object Oriented Programming
- Accreditation or certification in application of Machine Learning/ Deep Learning technologies
What's on Offer
In addition to a fantastic AI & ML Specialist opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.