- A business known to be a pioneer in leveraging AI within the Energy sector
- Strong academic background (PhD) - Math, Computational Science or similar needed
About Our Client
An organisation that has significantly advanced in the field of artificial intelligence, leveraging this space to offer solutions to numerous operational and business problems within the Energy sector.
- Develop next generation AI-enabled software products for relevant current operational or business problems for entities in the Energy sector.
- Apply state-of-the-art AI techniques to improve existing solutions and evaluate proposed AI solutions with respect to the project objectives.
- In collaboration with other data scientists, engineers, and SME's, contribute to the solution design.
- Develop data-driven algorithms and prototypes for classification, regression, anomaly detection, failure prediction and optimization
- Contribute to the data and computational science community and continuously look to solve problems leveraging AI.
The Successful Applicant
- PhD. in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or any AI-related field.
- At least 3 years of experience demonstrating depth and breadth in state-of-the-art machine-learning, deep-learning, computer-vision, natural language processing, signal processing, or other AI technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in developing core AI algorithms in industry or for real-world problems.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for an organization that is known to be a pioneer in leveraging AI within the Energy sector.
- Attractive salary and family benefits.