- To work within a growing Data Science and Engineering team.
- Critical role in expanding the roadmap for data platform related developments.
About Our Client
A leading tech-solutions provider in the Middle East with incredibly exciting plans to grow and develop into a region-wide leader in their field.
- Leverage existing ML & AI tools and capabilities in addition to developing and applying ML/deep learning algorithms to build new and innovative solutions.
- Ensure long term viability of new solutions and models across Analytics and AI technologies offered by Microsoft such as Cognitive Services.
- Utilise a variety of machine learning techniques such as clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks and their real-world advantages.
- Apply advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain, and improve on multiple real-time decision systems.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest advancements across all machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies, frameworks, and solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with at least 5 years' experience in a Data Scientist capacity.
- Direct experience in fields such as Mathematical Statistics, Machine Learning Systems and Artificial intelligence tools and technologies.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate and recommend innovative data solutions.
What's on Offer
In addition to a fantastic Data Scientist opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.