- Fluent in Hebrew and English is a must have
- Operations management experience in catering, retail, hospitality or logistics
About Our Client
Our client is a global key player of the food service industry. As part of its growth in the Middle East region, they are looking to recruit a Deputy General Manager for its activities in Israel.
Based in Tel Aviv, you report to the Country General Manager and drive Group managerial and operational activities in Israel.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Managing activities P&L as well as improvement of ratios profitability of the site you are responsible for in Israel,
- Ensuring excellency of customer satisfaction and an optimum level of quality and safety to guarantee the Group's financial expectations,
- Managing the business unit operations involving supply chain and production by ensuring compliance with the contracts signed with our clients,
- Leading the teams by promoting the quality of customer service, performance, reactivity and the development of turnover,
- Participating to the development of our activities in Israel and supervising the opening of new contracts
- Ensuring training, development and management of large teams,
- Implementing and fostering the use of group software and tools according to its standards,
- Ensuring the implementation and application of HACCP procedures.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated with a minimum of five years' successful experience at Operations and/or General Management roles with international companies of the catering, food service, hospitality (F&B), retail or logistics industries in Israel and/or abroad. Experience in managing large teams together with purchasing and logistics processes with heavy QHS standards is crucial for this role. Fluent in Hebrew and English which is a must-have, you are highly hands-on and buyer for action. Go-getter, you like to be on the field close to your teams, you multi-task easily and always go the extra mile. You are seeking for your next role in a company that will entrust you with more responsibilities, a long-term and growing learning curve and the possibility to progress your career rapidly in Israel and/or abroad.
What's on Offer
Local attractive package