- Competitive monthly salary, inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowance
- A chance be a part of a Saudi Vision 2030 giga-project
About Our Client
Our client is a regionally reputed giga-project. They are seeking a deign manager, specialized in creating mixed-use destinations, with a focus on hospitality projects.
- Develops adequate policies, procedures and processes for the Design Function to maintain efficient operational excellence in order to achieve the overall strategic objectives
- Develops method parameters for the preparation of plans and drawings designs that comply with industry accepted engineering principles, all building codes, the company standards, customer contract requirements and related specifications.
- Overseeing the preparation of the draft master plan to be considered for a new project to determine project program as part of the preparation of a project development plan for investment approval
- In conjunction with the Supply Chain Manager, controlling the process of RFP and tendering processes to appoint 3rd party consultants for master plan design
- Finalising the design program and ensuring that all required permitting and approvals are in place so that a formal handover to PMO can be completed, to mobilise the projects
- Working in conjunction with the Operations to ensure that all internal operations are coordinated in the most professional and efficient manner possible
- Develop design time frame in comply with project development schedule.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or other equivalent degree (architecture)
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of related experience
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance be a part of a Saudi Vision 2030 giga-project.