Development and projects director - Nigeria
Senior position to drive the development of the group
Real estate & construction experience
About Our Client
Our client is a key player in the real estate and construction industry in Nigeria. As part of the development of the company, we are looking for a Development and project Director (M/F).
Reporting into the Group Managing Director, you will be responsible for driving the development of the company through various projects in Nigeria. As a Development and project Director, you will contribute directly to the acquisition of new projects. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the identification, feasibility analysis, source acquisition opportunities, due diligence, conceptual planning and negotiation of real estate,
- Development of the business planning including, the optimized development option, extensive financial investment analysis, pro-forma modelling, opportunistic investment stratégies,
- Direct activities with internal and external stake holders including legal, finance, procurement, marketing, authorities, consultants, contractors and/or other related stakeholder to the projects,
- Oversee and manage the design and value engineering process, and working closely with design and technical engineering teams,
- Monitor and strictly manage the deadlines of the development within the established budget, schedule and required investment,
- Consult with and assist operational team in identifying operational and management issues, opportunities and benefits relating to development design and construction and to insure efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of the resources.
The Successful Applicant
With a minimum of 15 years hands-on experience, you have managed multiple real estate assets and projects at the same time in different locations.
You can set personal and project priorities and be highly organized in day-to-day and longer-term planning and execution. Moreover, you must have strong interpersonal skills and social intelligence.
Highly effective communication will help you in your role, together with good management, presentation and listening abilities.
Fluency in English is required.
What's on Offer
Excellent package and compensation.