- Large real estate development
- Opportunity to create unique, world class attractions
About Our Client
Our client is a recently established semi-government real estate developer based in Saudi Arabia. Their key mandate is to develop a world class, luxury tourism destination with vast opportunity to deliver a portfolio of unique entertainment, leisure and sport experiences and facilities as part of a larger master plan.
- Detail entertainment and sport strategic planning and initiatives from road map design to delivery.
- Oversee comprehensive review of all entertainment and sport concept strategies, development programs and design packages related to the Development and all enabling sub-projects.
- Develop budget for entertainment activation and broader sector development .
- Work closely with other relevant business groups and colleagues to ensure synergies and requirements are captured in planning, strategy, and execution
- Drive best-in-class sector activation initiatives in compliance with industry standard health, safety and security, contracts and procurement, data privacy, and brand and visual identity guidelines.
- Actively participate in the preparation and review of design briefs and scopes of work, from master planning to conceptual design to detailed design, through close coordination with other departments.
The Successful Applicant
- In-Depth knowledge of the entertainment industry and design, planning, development policies, and current industry trends is essential.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in the entertainment and sport sector holding leadership/ management positions encompassing, policy development, strategy formulation and asset development (outdoor, extreme sports, cultural/historic venues, family entertainment centres, live event entertainment programming etc).
- Deep knowledge of the sustainable entertainment ecosystems regionally and globally.
- Knowledge of circular visitor experience that harnesses technology to create bespoke personalised experiences.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, experience in building highly effective teams made up of both internal employees and external third party supplier management.
- Masters Degree in entertainment/sport development or related fields
- Experience in the Middle East region is advantageous
What's on Offer
- Autonomy and scope to lead the strategic direction and development of new and cutting edge entertainment and sport attractions unique to the region.
- Be a part of a unique opportunity to create a new global Tourism Destination.