- Large real estate development
- Opportunity to create unique, luxury hospitality assets
About Our Client
Our client is a recently established semi-government real estate developer based in Saudi Arabia. Their key mandate is to develop a world class, luxury tourism resort with the opportunity to deliver a portfolio of unique, high end hospitality assets as part of a larger master plan.
- Oversee comprehensive review of all hospitably and retail concept strategies, development programs and design packages related to the project and all enabling sub-projects, through close coordination with Urban Development and other departments.
- Work closely with development team to review and endorse strategies, development programs and business cases for the Regional Plan.
- Coordinate closely with development during the draft development stage of design briefs and scopes of work to ensure those packages meet requirements and comply with relevant international Codes and Standards and Best Practice.
- Actively participate in the preparation and review of design briefs and scopes of work, from master planning to conceptual design to detailed design, through close coordination with other departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree in Hospitality, Real Estate or Architecture
- Minimum of 15-20 years of related international projects focused on hospitality resort development.
- In-depth knowledge of hospitality and retail design, planning, development policies, as well as current industry trends is essential.
- Experience of high-level stakeholder management, working collaboratively with peers as well as managing and mentoring a diverse team across multiple projects.
- Ability to understand, probe and translate material produced by technical specialists for communication to clients.
- In-depth working Knowledge and application of the different software systems. Such as but not limited to Autodesk civil 3D, AutoCAD, Revit, PV3, GIS such as ESRI, MS office.
- Working knowledge of web-based project management systems, such as ACONEX, PMWEB or similar.
- Knowledge of contract and project management; construction execution.
- Experience in the Middle East region is advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Autonomy and scope to lead the strategic direction and development of a portfolio of luxury hospitality assets unique to the region.
- Be a part of a unique opportunity to create a new global Tourism Destination.
- Competitive salary package with attractive benefits.