Digital Account Director - Dubai
Leading Digital transformation consultancy
Excellent client portfolio
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital have partnered with one of the leading agencies in the region for this position.
Working directly with digital team's lead and our designated client partners, you will guide a variety of accounts to ensure revenue and profitability targets are met.
You will also be expected to foster good client relationships, action account plans, grow accounts laterally and ensure the relevant teams have clear direction.
You will also be expected to forecast revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to ensure targets for existing clients are achieved.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Provide clients with strategic insight
- Works with clients to uncover business requirements, craft appropriate strategies and identify/implement solutions that will help them achieve their business objectives
- Understand clients' business and generate new ideas using digital solutions
- Create and interpret analysis to support strategic recommendations to clients
- Ensure client targets are met within the context of the underlying opportunity
- Build trust and credibility with clients to generate referrals and recommendations
- Develop broad industry expertise to understand the challenges clients face
- Manage and develop strategic account plans
- Develop new business opportunities within your existing client base
- Work with team leads and client partners to develop new sales proposals
- Negotiate contract agreements with clients and their procurement departments
- Manage financial performance, ensure project profitability and carry out timely and accurate billing
- Occasionally deliver projects yourself
- Help expand and line-manage the account management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven client services experience with 5+ years within a digital agency
- Natural leadership, decisiveness, initiative, excellent management skills
- Demonstrate a high level of digital literacy, and possess sound knowledge of
- digital strategy and/or marketing
- The ability to quickly establish expertise on a variety of clients and sectors
- Experience of writing compelling proposals/briefs that inspire clients and
- team members
- Excellent written and presentation skills: you must be able to accurately scope as well as be dynamic and persuasive in presenting ideas to clients
- Experience of scoping and delivering projects with UX, UI, strategy and technical teams
- Exposure to working within an agile environment
- Ability to work with people in a mature and consultative manner
- Ability to learn and assimilate new ideas quickly and gain the respect of team members and clients
- Thorough understanding and experience of contributing successfully to an agency sales process including the submission of tenders.
- Experience of working at a top digital agency and on Sitecore or .Net projects
- Experience in managing >500k aed value of work at any time
- Experience of working on and delivering new business pitches and official tenders
- Multi-disciplinary: someone who can demonstrate skills/experience outside of just client services
- A great manager: someone who can mentor young CS staff
- Experience of working in UAE or GCC is a bonus
- Arabic speaker is also a bonus
- A problem-solver: a person with initiative and diplomacy
- Experience of integrating new clients into an agency
- A great networker: someone who's keen to represent the company at key events and become an advocate of the brand.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit who wants to make things happen
- Works collaboratively with various teams across the agency
- Someone who can roll-up their sleeves when required
- Intelligent, mature, consultative approach
- Organised, well presented, motivated, proactive
- First-class communication skills (written and verbal)
- Energetic and passionate about the industry
- Possess a positive and determined approach.
What's on Offer
A competitve package is on offer with excellent benefits and scope for progression.