Digital Channel Owner - ATM
Part of a well funded and ambitious digital transformation team
The opportunity to work with a leading regional bank
About Our Client
Michael Page digital have partnered with a leading banking client for this search
- Develop Self Service channels propositions based on customer insights, organization strategy & objectives & upcoming market trends.
- Enhance channel penetration, activation and transaction usage targets through formulating business initiatives and facilitating development of new functionalities/ services, to achieve migration of activity from high cost channels to lower cost e-channels.
- Perform gap analysis against new business requirements and suggest process improvements / automation to gain time and cost efficiencies. Make recommendations for process & business flows, develop consensus on requirements via the approved process & templates.
- Owns the creation and prioritization of the ATM & Self Service Channel for specific digital journeys and facilitate in shaping channel road-map
- Works within a cross-functional team to clarify requirements and delivery expectations with business stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
At least 2-3 years of strong experience owning and delivering digital solutions and / or working in relevant roles in Digital, Innovation or Technology.
Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience with a well-rounded user-centered experience that spans some combination of digital channels.
Understanding of customer journeys and customer experience, with particular reference to digital, design and services in banking
What's on Offer
An industry leading remuneration package is on offer as well as the chance to join a great team on an ambitious project