Digital Communications Senior Specialist
An opportunity to work for a pillar entity within the Saudi government
An opportunity to contribute to the Saudi 2030 Vision
About Our Client
Our client is an entity that is entrusted to lead and monitor key Saudi 2030 Vision programs, hence making them a critical part of and a pillar entity to the Vision.
- Advise on the delivery, implementation and refresh of digital elements of the approved Vision 2030 communications strategy.
- Work with Communication Director and Department Heads to ensure KPIs are being met and Vision communications strategy is being effectively implemented.
- Maintain oversight of the day-to-day work of the Digital Unit key workstreams, ensuring quality in delivery and effective implementation of strategy.
- Support contracted agencies, acting as the ultimate guardian of quality, ensuring delivered work meets departmental standards.
- Foster a culture of innovation and creativity within the department, ensuring high-quality and forward-looking output across Vision digital channels.
- Provide strategic counsel at the highest level on Vision 2030 communications matters related to digital workstreams.
- Support Vision 2030 Crisis Communications, providing counsel and guidance from a digital communications perspective.
- Liaise and maintain strong relationships with senior digital stakeholders across other government departments.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Communication Director and team.
- Liaise directly with contracted agencies to ensure full alignment across performance, consistency and quality of work.
- Develop the departments working culture, ensuring it is run in an efficient, collegiate and productive manner.
- Work with Communication Director to ensure the department's budget is efficiently utilized.
- Implement international best practices across the department, leading by example and creating a best in-class communications department at the heart of government.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or equivalent (Master's Degree is preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Experience running communications department in government or major international business is preferred
- Experience overseeing website development and social channel management is essential (minimum of 3 years' experience)
- Experience delivering communications strategy at the highest level.
- Experience working in Saudi government preferred
What's on Offer
An attractive package with benefits