- Opportunity to create new vision and strategy, lead growth acquisition
- This role offers ownership, direct impact and offer attractive package.
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity to join a financial services company (Online Trading) as a Digital Growth Manager. The client has gone through a huge scale digital transformation which has enhanced unique customer journey for users. This is an opportunity to create new vision and strategy, lead growth acquisition and retention using data.
- Create the vision and strategy for new customer pathways to conversion (conversion funnel)
- Analyse performance metrics for the entire customer journey across all available platforms
- Understand the lifecycle of customers deeply and identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with new and existing customers.
- Drive the A/B testing program with a focus on implementing strategies that improve conversion rates
- Partner with analytics to measure the impact of each campaign and develop ways to scale.
- Work cross-functionally with content, product, development, compliance, analytics, and creative to meet growth targets.
- Work on existing customers to grow their engagement using scalable channels.
- Design, manage and optimize a large number of engagements
- Analyse data and be data-driven in everything
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS in Marketing/Business/Statistics/Mathematics, or related degree,
- Wealth of experience in digital marketing and user acquisition with an emphasis on marketing automation.
- Expertise in conversion rate optimization,
- A passion of data and can analyze a marketing/sales funnel
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, developers, analysts, product managers, and project managers.
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- Experience of managing large budgets
What's on Offer
This role offers ownership, direct impact and attractive package and benefits