Digital Marketing Analyst
Truly exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in a growing team
Must be bilingual - Arabic and English
About Our Client
A very successful, leading organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new tools and technology with a clear direction of securing the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision and build for the future.
- Manage the organisations online and offline campaigns for paid/free media.
- Provide in-depth analysis of performance across the Paid Search, Affiliate, Paid Social, Programmatic Display and SEO channels on an on-going basis.
- Analyse and optimise internal reporting and performance monitoring based on budgets and changing needs to drive more accuracy, better insights, or more streamlined processes.
- Compare and analyse trends in traffic and conversions as they appear to identify issues.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of digital marketing experience.
- Must be fluent in Arabic and English.
- Retail and/or e-commerce experience is highly preferred.
- Demonstrable work experience with Google Analytics/Ads and Social Media (Facebook Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn) for business.
- Working knowledge SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary available for the right candidate.
- Opportunity to work for an exciting organisation in the region.
- Fast moving environment.