- Join a fast growing funded B2B Technology company
- Opportunity to have direct impact and ownership
About Our Client
- Funded technology B2B start-up. The company are very well established in Middle East and have been growing organically strength to strength.
- Develops digital marketing strategy
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Team and agency/partners management
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within start-up or technology
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Arabic language would be advantageous
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Position is 100% remote
- An opportunity to have direct impact and ownership