- Global Digital Agency
- Huge growth and development opportunity
About Our Client
Award-winning global digital agency are looking for a Digital Project Manager to work on some exciting clients and projects. Working with a global and talented team to deliver custom solutions. The agency builds solutions to commerce sites, mobile app, intranets, extranets, portals, campaign engines and microsites.
- Holding resources accountable for delivering on the project plan, including providing coaching and mentoring of resources across a broad range of business functions as well as vendors and internal technology deliverable.
- Adhering to the approved project methodology for project management and maintains project artefacts and records.
- Identifying and tracking key measures of success for the project.
- Clear concise project communication (status, meeting agenda, meeting notes) for different audiences from core teams to owner teams to steering committee members.
- Consistently providing internal and external stakeholder communications and progress reports that effectively outline the project status, risks, issues and action plans to ensure project success.
- Analyzing project performance, creating cost benefit analysis and identifying optimal solutions that minimize the negative impact and trade-offs.
- Implementing corrective actions to ensure project success and facilitating project change requests.
- Working effectively with business partners, vendors, technology, and project management staff to develop the project agenda and ensure agreement/adoption of project objectives/deliverable by all affected constituencies.
- Work with internal department heads and oversee the efficiency of the projects running.
The Successful Applicant
- Agency or consultancy experience required
- Experience managing and leading enterprise-level projects and tactical execution plans for primarily digital & web-based projects.
- Sitecore or Adobe Cloud Experience highly desirable
- Exceptional project planning across a broad range of business units and work components
- Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, timeline and cost (know how to control scope, timeline and cost - will need to demonstrate this).
- Strong financial management skills including experience with creating / updating monthly forecasts, and review of actuals and variances.
- Understanding of project management processes, web development and design life-cycle.
- Previous experience in business analysis, account management is a plus.
What's on Offer
This is a chance to join a global agency and work on some exciting projects.