- Fantastic opportunity to join a global business in a strategic, executive role
- Must have experience in developing digital and consumer commercial strategy
About Our Client
This is a global digital consumer business going through a very exciting stage in their regional development and evolution.
- Liaise with senior management to design the company's long term strategy road map, involving pricing and proposition, segmentation, maximising customer value and integrating customer insights.
- Work collaboratively with sales and marketing teams to drive digital campaigns focused on increasing traffic through the company's online and offline channels.
- Play a key role in enhancing customer digital experience by collaborating with the marketing and technology teams and overseeing the functioning of the digital member care division.
- Oversee the design and delivery of strategy for the company's e-commerce channel, keeping in mind the company's technical and budget requirements.
- Ensure digital best practices are utilised to develop and execute the offline sales channel, allowing for a smooth customer experience.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with a background in Economics, Communications or Finance or a technical background at university level with a master's degree or MBA.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a senior management position with knowledge of consumer industries preferred, including product and pricing.
- Expertise in digital elements such as UI/UX, E-commerce, Media, and Communications.
- Strong commercial expertise and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
- Fluency in Arabic and English, written and spoken.
- Strong preference given to Kuwaiti nationals.
What's on Offer
- Attractive, tax-free salary
- Strategic leadership role with the opportunity to play a key part in the national success of a well-recognised global brand