Director, Advisory - Internal Audit (Banking Sector)
About Our Client
The client is one of the world's leading global network of professional services organizations providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
The main responsibilites will be the following:
- Support the growth of the Risk Consulting (primarily financial services internal audit) business in Bahrain and take on an active leadership role in growing services in the financial services sector.
- Lead large and complex projects and provide subject matter expertise on engagements.
- Take responsibility for innovation, practice growth and team development.
- Business and proposal development
- Develop and roll out in-house training program for staff.
- Recruitment assistance - conduct interviews.
- Manage 10-15 subordinates and multiple engagements.
- Review of files and reports.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A recognized degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or related disciplines
- A professional qualification (ICAEW, ACCA, CPA and/or Master's degree)
- CIA and/or CISA qualifications is an advantage
- 12-15 years of work experience gained in a large audit and/or consulting firm, or a leading commercial organization of which a majority should be in risk consulting services with at least 7-8 years in a managerial position with Financial Services experience.
- Business development experience with proven achievement of targets.
- Development of new services under the umbrella of risk consulting.
- Ability to lead internal audits of financial service clients (banks, insurance companies) in the areas of investment, risk management, treasury and credit operations. Banking industry experience is a must.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent Exposure and Reputable Organisation