Director of Airlines - Arabic Speaker
A Director of airliines is required for a leading travel company in Riyadh
The Director of airlines will be repsonsible for sourcing airline services
About Our Client
My client are a travel & tourism company who provide luxury, corporate & family holiday offerings to their customers worldwide.
- Responsible for spearheading the search for partnerships with Airline and Charter partners in new markets based on the business requirements.
- Supports in the search for partnerships with Airlines for Packages based on business requirements
- Participates in the sizing, planning and prioritisation of purchasing with each Airline based on knowledge of market trends and internal delivery capability.
- Supports in the negotiation and contracting of commercial deals and rates with leading Airline and travel partners to become their preferred supplier.
- Manage the portfolio of key Airline and travel accounts whilst building strong business relationships.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have but is not limited to the following experience:
- Prior experience in managing Airlines purchasing operations is essential, especially in a travel services environment in a similar sized organization
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong ability to manage teams
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong decision making skills
***Fluent written and spoken English essential
***Fluent written and spoken Arabic preferred
What's on Offer
The package is as follows:
- 35,000 SAR - 40,000 SAR per month
- Family Benefits