- Exciting senior role within a high profile government organisation
- Strong experience in government planning, process excellence and strategy
About Our Client
A government organisation restructuring and revamping policies for a sector within Abu Dhabi.
- Lead the Business and Process Excellence Department within the organisation, acting as the key advocate for new and effective processes, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the Strategic Planning Sector by providing periodic reports and proposals on Department/Organisation performance.
- Institute a world-class risk management culture that promotes innovative initiatives while mitigating the risks involved.
- Manage the awards and accreditation process and submit documents for ADAEP compliance.
- Engage all stakeholders to gather feedback on current business processes and draft proposals that can streamline, redefine or revamp processes and improve efficiency.
- Ensure a productive team culture through proactive people management.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be an Arabic speaker.
- You will be a business excellence, risk management and change management expert; preferably with knowledge of and experience with the Abu Dhabi government.
- Excellent, proven experience in business process, quality assurance and operational excellence.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, working with complex stakeholders.
- Understanding of and/or experience with federal or local government excellence awards programs.
- Hard-working professional with a hands-on approach to process and people management.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting effort to institute strategic change and chart tremendous growth trajectories
- Progressive environment