- Large Mining Company
- Company in exponential growth within the Saudi Market
About Our Client
Large mining company within Saudi Arabia market.
- Develop and execute a funding plan
- Overall responsibility for project financial analysis and modelling
- Engage with key stakeholders re incentives for the projects
- Set the overall strategy for partnerships and joint venture structure
- Lead engagement and information exchange with domestic and international miners and steelmakers
- Coordinate all aspects of partnership and JV agreements with partners including preliminary negotiation & documentation and JV negotiation & documentation
- Select and gain approval for final partner structure and equity stakes
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience in heavy industrial business development or commercial role
- Prior experience of joint venture structure and agreements, merger and acquisition transactions
- Good knowledge of product pricing, sales strategy, off-take agreements, transfer pricing agreements
- Superior oral and written communications skills, ability to effectively engage with a diverse group of project stakeholders
- Minimum of 15 years of related experience in business development or commercial role in a heavy industrial sector.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package with commission/incentive plan and a chance to be part of a thriving company.