- Lead growth & data monetisation strategy across all digital platforms
- Aim to build a data-driven culture for a large-scale digital media operation
About Our Client
One of the largest research & intelligence company that has now significantly invested in their strategic transformation agenda to become truly data-driven. With top infrastructure and technology in place, they are now looking to bring in a leader to facilitate their data objectives.
- Lead the optimization of the collection, collation, and curation of data through its lifecycle across all digital platforms.
- Demonstrate the ability to turn customer insights and data into value and solutions, continuously focusing efforts on data monetisation.
- Develop, grow and where required drive the acquisition and onboarding of data, media or content platforms.
- Ability to understand data management and quality, ensuring that the right data is available to consumers and metrics to measure data quality are defined and achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years' experience in a leadership capacity around data-driven digital and content products and teams.
- Strong understanding of data management fundamentals, including concepts such as data models, architecture, validation, and reporting.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a top-caliber organisation with exposure to exciting and advanced data-driven digital projects.