Director of Development
Work for an excellent company with globally recognized projects
About Our Client
Leading brand in themed entertainment & leisure development (i.e. themed malls, theme parks, amusements... etc).
- lead the identification, feasibility analysis, source acquisition opportunities, due diligence, conceptual planning and negotiation of real estate
- Development of the business planning for include the optimized development option, extensive financial investment analysis, pro-forma modeling, opportunistic investment strategies.
- Direct activities with internal and external stake holders including Entertainment Complex business unit, legal, finance, procurement, marketing, authorities, consultants, contractors and/or other related stakeholder to the projects.
- Oversee and manage the design and value engineering process, and working closely with design and technical engineering teams
- Direct and manage the Projects development team responsible for the pre-contract stage and support the construction team during the post contract stage.
- Monitor and Strictly manage the deadlines of the development within the established budget, schedule and required investment
- Provide leadership, mentoring, professional guidance, direction and supervision to other internal team members, including Development Project Managers and Investment
- Consult with and assist operational team in identifying operational and management issues, opportunities and benefits relating to development design and construction and to insure efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of the resources.
The Successful Applicant
- 18+ years of hands-on real estate development experience preferably within the themed entertainment & leisure development (i.e. themed malls, theme parks, amusements... etc). Including a series of accomplishments which indicate increased responsibility and demonstrated performance in a broad array of development experience including design management, finance and construction.
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, construction, real estate, architecture, MBA or MS in Real Estate or Finance a
- Highly effective communication, management, presentation and listening abilities are essential
- Must have robust interpersonal skills, social intelligence and political
- Ability to set personal and project priorities and be highly organized in day-to-day and longer term planning and execution, and track and maintain complex schedules
- Leadership and the ability to mentor and extract the highest potential from supporting personnel and outside vendors and consultants.
What's on Offer
Chance to work for a global brand with global exposure