Director of Events and Exhibitions
About Our Client
With the backing from Private and Government entities, our client who is based in Riyadh is seeking to establish a new organisation with the aim of introducing a new standard of certification for food manufacturing.
Leading all the events and exhibition related activities for the region, duties of the successful candidate would be:
- Lead from concept to execution relevant events and exhibitions to promote the business and their products
- Initiate and lead meetings with stakeholders to plan scope and format of events, establish and monitor budgets, and/or review administrative procedures and event progress.
- Developing concepts and mood boards and producing detailed proposals.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining project timelines and priorities.
- Liaising with stakeholders to cater to event requirements and with sales and marketing teams to publicise and promote the event.
- Communicate with visiting entities such as vendors and officials for assigned events.
- Supervising operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered timely and efficiently.
- Organising and attending pre-event meetings and generating post-event evaluation reports for future events.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Candidates must have a strong track record of managing successful large-scale global events such as trade shows and presentations.
- Global experience in a multinational company or Regional experience in a head quarter environment is highly desirable.
- Experience of at least 8 year's with an events management background.
- Flexible and target driven with strong networking skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive tax free salary with benefits.