- Joining a very reputable organization in the Kingdom
- A very engaging and exciting role
About Our Client
Leading Company in the Kingdom.
Develop a strong market connect in public and private sector in KSA and across industries like banking, financial services, insurance, and capital markets.
* Lead and contribute in developing and executing sector specific go-to-market strategies.
* Engage clients at the C levels to lead innovation pursuits for key solutions and services under financial services industry.
* Lead large engagements and drive teams in program execution.
* Represent at key financial services industry forums in KSA.
* Supervise a team of internal audit personnel across different client engagements. Plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit operations, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and completion of projects within budgeted timeline. Oversee billing and collections for the portfolio.
* Lead client presentations, and proposals (for different target audiences -CXOs, Board of Directors, Audit Committees). Oversee and supervise performance of audit portfolio. Demonstrate technical competence in related domain.
* Business development and growth of the practice in terms of revenue, team and profitability.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of Education, training, and work experience.
* CA/ MBA and prior Audit/Consulting experience with Big 4 or Strategy firms focused on financial services industry.
* One or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA, CA, ACCA).
* Extensive Work experience in financial services industry with focus on financial advisory is a must.
* Minimum 12 years of relevant full time work experience in risk consulting services in ME Region or outside.
* Experience in leading consulting firms or a "Big 4" will be an added advantage
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits and very exciting opportunity.