Director - Investment/ Product Advisory (Private Banking)
Global growth opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a large multi-national bank and one of the largest in EMEA by total assets.
This role is not for a Private Banker (Sales), but for the Investment Advisor/ Product Banker who has a strong technical skillset within the Private Banking context:
- Manage large portfolio on an advisory basis and engage directly with clients in positioning bank's investment offering.
- Discuss client requirements and identify investment opportunities. Translate client demands into tailor made investment proposals. Pitch investment solutions and provide ongoing advice increasing revenue generation 100%.
- Handle weekly sales meetings providing relationship managers with an update on markets, investment strategies as per our research and a variety of product ideas across different asset classes (Equities, FI, Alternative Investments, Commodities, Derivatives and FX).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent, Masters is a plus and CFA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in an investment advisory role at a leading Private Bank
- Strong knowledge across various asset classes and geographies to be able to provide advice
- Experience in engaging with Middle Eastern clientele - a strong understanding of their culture and investment requirements/ themes
- Strong communications skills in both English and Arabic are mandatory; non-Arabic speakers can unfortunately not be considered at this stage
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with people
What's on Offer
Excellent exposure, growth, stability