Director/Executive Director- Investment Banking
Candidate will have the opportunity to work with international clients
Exposed to multiple transaction
About Our Client
- My client is a leading financial services group providing investment banking, private equity and asset management services across MENA.
- Supporting in originating and leading investment banking transactions
- Develop client relationships and act as the main point of contact for clients on deal-related day-to-day interactions particularly for sell-side transactions
- Oversee junior staff in developing financial models, presentations and pitchbook materials
- Lead multiple projects at once from pitch to completion, including managing and enforcing quality control of marketing materials (i.e., teasers, confidential information memorandums, etc.), negotiating confidentiality agreements, interfacing with clients,
The Successful Applicant
- 9 to 12 years of specific experience and relevant exposure to Investment Banking
- Proven track record in M&A transaction origination and execution, experience in GCC is a plus
What's on Offer
- Candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in sourcing new deals and execution.
- Candidate will be exposed to attractive client network and transaction exposure.
- Working in a lean and focused organisation structure allows candidates to accelerate their career