Opportunity to build a best in class e-commerce experience
Capitalize on the growth of an untapped market
About Our Client
An online and offline platform created to support the local esports ecosystem, providing the tools and infrastructure for professional gamers to be discovered and flourish in this growing global phenomenon. Supporting the opportunity for pro and casual gamers alike to make an impact globally via world class products, facilities and events.
You will lead a small functional team, and carefully selected suppliers, to initiate the first stage in building a regional e-tailer and online brand that will become known for performance gaming computers, e-sports and e-gaming events.
- Management of entire online customer experience
- End to end e-commerce design and development
- Build a leading regional e-commerce player from the ground up
- Define supply chain and logistics model to deliver best in class customer experience
- Digital marketing function including social media integration, SEO/SEM/PPC and advanced web analytics
- Supplier and agency agreements, third party vendors and stakeholder management
- Attend relevant industry events to engage community and increase brand visibility
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record (at least 7 years' experience) leading the e-commerce function for a well-known and successful brand
- Ability to autonomously make decisions and define the business strategy
- Preferably electronics or gaming industry experience
- Management experience of e-commerce functions is a must
- Firm grasp on data and analytics and how this defines business decisions
- Technical understanding to guide and liaise with web development partner
- BSc or MBA in relevant field (Marketing, Computer Science, Business Management)
What's on Offer
The full support by way of infrastructure, funding and partnerships to build a leading e-commerce platform. The right individual will be compensated with a competitive salary and have exposure to regional figures at the highest level of influence.