- Renowned Retail Brand
- Opportunity to have direct impact and ownership
About Our Client
Renowned global fashion brand
- Contribute and develop E-Commerce strategy, annual budget, and business KPIs.
- Propose E-Commerce budget according to Global strategy
- Ensure that E-Commerce plans are aligned and follow overall marketing strategies and brand priorities
- Provide ongoing analysis and reporting of sales and margin drivers
- Develop reporting to monitor outbound and inbound Warehouse Operations performance
- Maximise on the established marketing, merchandising, planning, and allocation processes.
- Partner with regional merchandising and logistics teams to manage inventory
- Evaluate brand campaigns and work with the team on creating effective strategies
- Maximise web usability and engagement of consumers based on quantitative and qualitative consumer data.
- Manage complex payment and logistics processes
The Successful Applicant
- Hands-on E-Commerce experience, with demonstrated business success (Multi-channel retail experience is desirable).
- Experience in leading a team, hiring and developing high-performance teams.
- Fluency in E-Commerce best practices and technical environment.
- Experience in working with E-Commerce systems such as Demandware, Hybris, Magento or similar.
- Generalist experience in Content Management and Merchandising Systems, including analysis of E-Commerce merchandising and sales performance.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to be part a global brand and an exciting time to join. The company offer a competitive package and a positive working culture. Apply now for more info!