- Work with a Fortune 500 company in their Design and Engineering as an SME
- To contribute to their global growth story and be part of a culture driven team
About Our Client
Our client is global Fortune 500 company and with presence in multiple countries globally and is scripting a new story in India
- Responsible for managing the ELV package including and not limited to FAS, IPTV, CCTV, ACS, as a SME from project inception to handover
- Project initiation, planning, organisation, execution and management of all project establishments as per corporate guidelines
- Conduct due diligence for technical evaluation, cost evaluation and risk assessment
- Work closely with design teams, execution teams and OEM project teams for seamless integration of MEP packages.
- Responsible for complete package testing and commissioning for the ELV package.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Engineering with 15+ years of exprience
- Proven experience in detailed design, engineering, project management, testing and commissioning
- Worked across various OEMs for ELV systems
- Experience of working in large scale commercial, airport projects
- Sound knowledge of construction materials meeting standards for LEED in accordance with suitability, time and price
- Sound knowledge of project management tools, design management tools and other common software tools
- Working knowledge of national codes, laws and approval procedures required for smooth completion of the project
Knowledge of Quality management procedures for project completion.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work in a culturally diverse global environment to contribute to the organisational growth story in a sustainable way