- Opportunity to work on one of the biggest projects in Saudi Arabia
- Global project exposure
About Our Client
One of the leading giga projects in Saudi Arabia
* Establish and set up the overall Engineering/Technical Standards & Codes and compliance function.
* Establish and Set up Technical governance, Policies, procedures, guidelines, templets, checklist and forms.
* Set up the applicable design and engineering Codes & Standards
* Establish technical libraries and Collaboration platform to access Codes, standards, templets etc..
* Monitor and Audit compliance with applicable Engineering codes and standards.
* Review design packages and ensure compliance.
* Collaborates with the ED D&C Innovation - supporting innovation and application of new technologies to the Engineering & Technical Services and all facility.
* Leads, manages and evaluates the performance of Engineering team members and coordinates their work
The Successful Applicant
* 18+ years' proven experience in design, engineering or related area, at least 5 years in
management position in a large company.
* Strong Experience in Engineering codes, standards and compliance
* Experience in Large corporate engineering setup is a plus
* Comprehensive and strong knowledge of international standards and codes.
* General knowledge and orientation in latest trends in engineering and technology such as artificial
intelligence (AI) in engineering, construction and software, 3/4/5/6D BIM and building information
modeling software, augmented/virtual reality, the global internet of things and the fourth industrial
revolution, 5G networks, smart additive manufacturing, renewables and green design, robotics,
drones and autonomous vehicles/technologies, smart city planning and design and similar
* Knowledge of National / Saudi Building Code and other state of the art codes.
What's on Offer
All packages information will be discussed further in the process