Engineering (Installation) Manager
Oppoprtunity to work with multinational organization
Attractive tax ree salary and additional benefits
About Our Client
Multinational organisation operating in food processing and packaging industry.
- Lead the pre-contract activities to develop solutions
- Lead execution of Solution Design activities required for installation projects for Packaging Equipment, Lines and Plants
- Participate in identification and execution of project scope changes.
- Lead the creation of project documentation to support procurement and installation requirements.
- Lead execution to develop and maintain line concepts and solutions.
- Lead the technical evaluation and development of external suppliers
- Lead the execution, and standardisation, of the processes, tools, applications, guidelines and templates within Project Engineering.
- Lead knowledge of installation procedures, company's product portfolio and manufacturing principles.
- Participate in the Continuous Improvement activities.
- Performance Indicators: as defined in the Installation Services KPIs and IOs, with special focus on productivity and efficiency
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will lead the pre-contract activities for projects, be responsible for solution design and act as subject matter expert for installation projects in alignment with requirements, contributing to the overall installation business result.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferably Mechanical or relevant
- Minimum 8 years of professional directly related experience
- Experience in food processing or pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Experience in Mechanical Equipment installation
What's on Offer
Attractive tax free salary and benefits.
Opportunity to work in well recognised international company.