Truly exciting opportunity within a fast-paced transformation
Must have strong technical background in different Business Applications
About Our Client
A well-established organisation centred around developments in technology. The focus is now to bring in the best talent to help facilitate and drive the growth and evolution of this great organisation.
- Own the IT architecture, and be responsible to manage all activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the architecture models and scenarios.
- Assist in the development of the operations strategy of the section to improve and enhance overall business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities.
- Responsible to follow up new technologies and plan accordingly the general technical architecture evolution as per new technology possibilities.
- Working with the Business, IT and Technical Operations to develop medium and long-term strategic plans of the IT Department.
- Build, update and evolve the Information System documentation, including application cartography, or the subsystem of the Information System, Business Applications and Infrastructure components.
- Monitor the completion of projects and implement effective and rigorous project evaluation methodologies to inform future planning.
- Takes responsibility of managing the design, procurement, installation, upgrading, operation, control, maintenance (including storage and communication of data, voice, text, audio and images) and effective use of IT infrastructure components and monitors their performance.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years' experience as IT Solution or Enterprise Architect.
- Very strong technical background in different Business Applications (CRM, ERP, CMS, etc) preferably from development roles.
- Strong hands on Business Process development experience.
- Strong Project Management experience and excellent understanding how EA is applied to the project work.
- Enterprise Architecture certified or equivalent experience using industry standards such as TOGAF and Zachman.
- Expertise with different architecture and design patterns (e.g. component-based design, SOA, RESTful APIs, cloud, micro-services).
- Cloud (Azure, AWS) experience is preferred.
- VMWare Certification is preferred.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate