Enterprise Sales Manager - SaaS
Global SAAS service provide
About Our Client
Founded in 2008. Our client is Asia's leading SaaS product company with over 700 associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumer's lives easier, and experiences memorable.
With over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries today including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust their businesses to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences.
- Drive revenue through new client acquisition
- Building and managing sales pipeline, involves working closely with marketing and Inside Sales teams
- Manage the entire sales cycle from qualifying to demonstrations and closing business
- Understand and analyse Client needs, and offer services accordingly
- Engage closely with the account management/delivery/implementation training team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules during the Sales process.
- Excellent team management and interpersonal communication skills enabling effective interaction with people at all organisational levels
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of sales experience and at least last 3-5 years of relevant experience in selling SAAS solutions, preferably in FMCG, Retail & Hospitality segments
- Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment, start-up experience would be an advantage
- Experience in selling enterprise software solutions would be highly preferred
- Experience of selling Loyalty, CRM, Analytic product/services in retail sector is a plus
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable, sales environment
- Experience with managing clients, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams
- Ability interact with any level within the customer organisation (particularly with CXO/CMOs/ Marketing Heads)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, forward thinking and decision making skills
- Comfortable operating in a highly dynamic and at times, ambiguous environment.
- Graduation with MBA from top ranked institution(MBA is not mandatory but will be an advantage)
What's on Offer
Attractive Package + up-to 40% commissions per month