Equity Research Senior Associate - NBFI
Great work-life balance
About Our Client
The client is a multi-billion dollar investment vehicle that has built a significant global portfolio consisting of a wide range of asset classes.
The Senior Associate/Manager will be responsible for the following:
Ensure adherence to operational policies, procedures and processes to ensure that all relevant company and legislative policy/procedural requirements are fulfilled
Conduct fundamental research to identify relevant investment opportunities within the mandate of the Active Investment team
- Focus on developing junior members of the team in line with HR guidelines, instruments and systems
- Provide continual input to the Portfolio Manager on proposed trade execution and monitor trade execution and ensure overall adherence to portfolio guidelines and parameters
- Become a sector lead internally - exchanging ideas with the relevant internal sector team and being seen internally as an industry expert.
- Develop a relationship with external contacts in public equity markets (banks, expert networks, buy-side managers) to enhance the research process and to source investment opportunities.
- Collaborate with other sector teams, for information sharing, companies and investment strategies for major investments in public equity.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following:
- A minimum qualification of bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent
- A strong preference for a master's degree / MBA and CFA
- 7+ years of progressive professional public buy-side/sell-side experience with a reputable bank/asset manager/institution within the fintech/NBFI sector
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Excellent exposure and great work-life balance