ERP Manager - SAP
Truly exciting opportunity to set-up the ERP within a fast-paced business
Must have strong experience implementing SAP ERP
About Our Client
A well-backed organisation with incredibly exciting plans to grow and develop into a global leader in their field.
- Assist in the development, planning, and implementation of the SAP system and oversee the ongoing smooth operation and daily running of the system in alignment with business unit expectations.
- Develop business strategies and supervise critical path activities to troubleshoot or escalate problems.
- Implement and support the following SAP modules: Finance, Sales, HR.
- Generate and verify accuracy of reports using tools such as FACTS, SAP, BI, BO and excel based tools.
- Perform system administration, trouble-shooting and upgrade activities for ERP systems.
- Participate in projects to upgrade ERP, gather user requirements, design, configure, test, and implement enhancements and applications.
- Work with end-users and managers to identify solutions that meet their business needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in working for a company in the entertainment or hospitality sector.
- Strong experience with SAP, with at least 5 years with ERP systems.
- 3-5 years of leadership, management and project management experience required.
- Strong project management skills in order to organise and implement business process solutions; ability to track, document and deliver project deliverables.
- Technically proficient in SQL Server Management and Database Administrator functions including capacity planning, configuration and management of maintenance plans and queries.
- Experience in business process consulting environment and implementing SAP.
- Knowledge of system administration concepts and demonstrated ability to define and implement best practices in support and management of SAP ERP applications and databases.
What's on Offer
- Hugely exciting implementation-focused role providing a unique opportunity to create and build a world-class team to deliver ambitious and exciting tech plans
- Big financial backing in fast-moving transformation environment
- Generous tax-free salary