- Oracle Fusion Support Specialist for a greenfield project
- Tax Free salary
About Our Client
As an ERP Functional Consultant, you will need strong Technical skills with Oracle EBS and version 12 Fusion.
As an ERP functional consultant you will Provide onsite and remote support to the end users mainly on Oracle Fusion ERP..
This role you will Implement new application features and modules when needed and develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
You will work with the Assistant Manager to Support other team members across different ERP applications.
- The purpose of this role is to provide first line support for the staff and monitor IT applications ERP - Oracle
- Develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Conduct workshops for business requirements analysis and gather the required specifications in detail.
- Recommend new enhancements to the process automation and communicate any potential risk of running
- processes/solutions if any.
The Successful Applicant
· Deep experience on Oracle Fusion and Oracle EBS
· Experience in requirements gathering and analysis techniques.
· Good knowledge on process modelling and visualization tools/frameworks.
· Experience in solution design and prototype implementation.
· Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle.
· Experience on agile project delivery methodology and frameworks.
· Involvement in implementations as senior functional consultant.Nice to have
- Excellent Experience in Finance, Supply Chain and HR modules.
What's on Offer
Tax free salary
Career progression to grow a team