Opportunity to progress
Opportunity to be working for a leading brand in Saudi Arabia
About Our Client
Large Client side organisation focusing on giga projects within Saudi Arabia
- Provides oversight of estimating processes for Capital Projects.
- Provides functional oversight of Regional PMT/PMC estimating teams.
- Participate in constructability reviews of assets and infrastructure
- Advises on cost-effective constructability methods
- Performs Independent Reviews of Capital Estimates prepared by Others and if necessary, develops OOM check estimates.
- Maintaining and managing the estimating database of estimate unit rates
- Participates in Project / Programme and Portfolio risk analysis as required.
- Conducts probabilistic and deterministic contingency analysis.
- Participates in estimate reviews ensuring that all estimates are prepared in compliance with estimating procedures.
- Developing and maintaining Projects estimating procedures and ensuring their compatibility with the estimating database.
- Develop and assist in the development of capital cost estimates as per AACE guidelines.
Work within core knowledge discipline team and entities to improve estimating practices.
The Successful Applicant
- 15-20 years in Estimating / Project Controls / Commercial management experience in total
- Proven track record of experience in an Estimating Lead or similar role
- Hands on experience in development of capital cost estimates
- Excellent communication skills with multiple levels of Management
- Team player with ability to lead a multinational, multi-dimensional organization
- English proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to readily analyze estimate data both at the detail level and at the asset level by performing benchmark analysis
- Expert knowledge on Industry Estimating Guidelines including AACE
- Knowledge in the use of estimating software applications
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in Capital Construction Project Management preferably infrastructure / building asset developments
- Preferable experience in the GCC
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary / Bonus / Additional onsite salary
Opportunity to work for a global brand with global exposure